Thursday, October 23, 2008

Salmonella anyone?

Sophie, up until this point, has had free reign on the fridge. It is nice because she can get her milk or water or yogurt or cottage cheese out herself. Well, she can also get the eggs out too. And use them to finger paint the table. I have to admit I thought she was watching a movie and I snuck off to use the computer quick. She was quieter than normal, and I must not have been as quick as I thought because I came out to find this:
I particularly like the fact that General is liking his lips because he thinks he is going to help me clean up by licking the table clean.
This was one of those moments for me when I just kind of laughed because I knew I wasn't watching her close enough, and she was probably curious what it was like to crack an egg, because I use them a lot in cooking and baking. I stripped her down, cleaned the table, and put her in the tub. I am rethinking the whole free fridge reign thing though...
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Phoebe said...

Luckily I haven't gone through this one yet! I'm keeping my fingers crossed.