Since escaping from her crib, Sophie's nap time/naps have been far from consistent. I have finally realized that I was putting her down too early, because I was ready for a break and I didn't want her to sleep too late so she wouldn't go to bed at her regular 7:30 ish. So, now I don't even try to put her down until 1:45-2:30 because she just stays awake and plays and kicks and pounds on the wall with her blocks. So, before I realized this, she would get very cranky about 5 pm and would fall asleep in the chair with me. Then Chris would get home and we would try to wake her up and no matter what we did, she would curl back up and start snoozing. I think she fell asleep at this time 2 or 3 days straight.
Today, I waited until 2:30 to put her down, jumped on the computer so I could listen to see if she would sleep and to blog a bit. I realized I didn't hear her babbling or moving things around and I went and checked on her. Mostly because I wanted to nap and didn't want to get comfy in my bed, just to have her beating the door in 20 minutes. Which has happened more times than I care to count. This is what I found...









2 comments:
These are some of the cutest pics I've ever seen. She found a book and read herself to sleep!!! Can barely take the cuteness.
Love getting to see her personality. Maybe I haven't gone back far enough into your archives, but I request some retro Robbie pics to see the likeness going on.
Post a Comment