5 days ago
Sunday, October 26, 2008
Boogers
This is just another random position I found Sophie in after a nap. So, my battles with Sophie and nap time continue, but I think we are on the up and up. The rudest part is that she always naps on the weekends when Chris and I are both home. Yet, when it is just me home, she seems to really find anyway possible to be awake. She now has nothing in her room but a blanket, yet even right now I can hear her in her room moving around. We have lots of our food storage in her closet, and on more than one occasion, she has gotten into the peach baby food and taken the rings off of the mason jars. They have stayed sealed luckily, but even with wrapping the closet door shut, she can get it open. Time for some major locks. Anyway, Chris is off at the rifle range and I just went and sang with Sophie and laid down with her. She looked at me, stuck a finger up one of my nostils and said, "Boogers!" I usually pick at her boogers when we are in her room on her bed because that is when I see them and she has been sick lately. What a funny girl. Well, I can hear that she still isn't asleep yet because she is making the door stop 'twang' as I sit here. Now I wish my kids were all small, squat, short little things with NO motivation to climb out of their cribs WAY TOO EARLY!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








3 comments:
funny, I was just in this position yesterday picking MY nose............LOVE IT
She is the funniest little thing. :)
She is growing up beautifully. Isabella is a little jealous cause she wants to play with horses minus the manure. lol
Post a Comment