Thursday, October 9, 2008

Good times

This was the night before Chris and I got married. Dave and Chels came down and I rather like the shot of the 4 of us. D&C weren't married yet, but we were able to make it their sealing soon after. I have been going through old pictures and I would encourage all you married folks out there to look through your wedding pics again if you haven't done so in a while. It is well worth the time!

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Aww, the good ol' days.

Dave & Chels said...

Good times in that picture. I remember that day well. Dave & I stopped in Las Vegas to ride a roller coaster and lost our keys in the proccess. And then we got to the pizza place, (SO good, btw) and that historic basketball brawl was on T.V.. I like looking through old pics, too!

Dave & Chels said...

One more thing - don't we all look so young? Crazy...