Monday, October 6, 2008

Hunting with my honey Part 2

I went whitetail hunting with Chris a week ago and here are the pre and post camo-ed up pictures. I never noticed how my belly just pops out like that. I mean, I know I have a belly, but it just odd to see myself at this angle.
Chris bought this camo on Ebay and it was meant to fit someone who needed to hunt in a wheelchair. While in Texas, we had his mom alter it for him and it worked perfectly for me. No, my butt is not that big, I just happen to have a bag with all the essentials (toilet paper, granola bar, soduko puzzle, spotting scope, water, and #10 can so I have somewhere to go potty if needed) slung over my shoulder and hidden underneath the ASAT camo. I am wearing nasty maternity jeans that I bought while prego with Sophie but never had to wear because Texas never got cold enough for me to have to put them on. They did do the job though and kept all bugs and mosquitos off me. For those of you wondering why I am hunting so late in pregnancy, I really call it spending time with Chris. We walk a short distance, on flat land, to a spot, set up the blind (a little square home designed to hide a hunter, with windows that zipper open on all four sides) open the chair and I plop myself down and enjoy the surroundings. Plus, Chris will make me erase this when he reads it, I think he looks especially handsome all camo-ed up carrying his bow. So, it is not strenous, but this last time did tucker me out, so I am done going with. I think he is done too until rifle season.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

The Risdons said...

You are freaking hot!

Robyn said...

LOL

Golfersfamily said...

OMG Look at her Butt.... I can hear the whole song in my head now, thanks to this pic. How will I ever get ol Sir Mix Alot out of my head now? Really fun pictures.