Tuesday, September 2, 2008

All about her #1




We have found Sophie all over her room since we took out her crib. She seems excited to get on it and bounces, but when we shut the door the excitement is gone. Now she will play for a while in there and then fall asleep anywhere. She will play pretty quietly until she falls asleep. Sometimes that is an hour, like today, but as long as she is not crying, I let her be.

The second and third pictures are of her and Chris playing her favorite game. She pulls him to the ground, pushes him to all fours, then climbs on the couch and crawls onto him.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

I like Sophie's pink room!

Robyn said...

Thanks, I had to paint it myself. I want to paint the other room, but don't think it is going to happen