Yesterday this is where I found Sophie when I checked on her at nap time. As I opened her door, I could see her bed was empty, but I didn't hear her playing. I opened the door a bit more and she had cozied up in the upside down papasan chair. I was wondering if she planned this, or just played a bit and conked out right there. But she made certain to bring her blanket over, and you can see in the next picture, she also has her bear tucked under her. So I am thinking she wanted to sleep there...
Here is another great view of her bed for the day.
Well, I checked on her again today and she did the same thing. This position doesn't look as comfortable as yesterday's but I could hear her snoring, so what do I know? She made certain again to have blanket and baby with her. Don't you wish you could read their minds? I would love to know why she likes to sleep here now.
I just can't get enough of her. Kids are fulfilling, that's for sure. Thanks for the smile you put on my face again today Sophie!










1 comment:
She does the funniest things!!!
Post a Comment