Friday, September 12, 2008

What else am I supposed to do when my parents won't play with me?


Sophie has been learning lots of good stuff from nursery, most of which comes from the many little girls who are a bit older. Dolls, babies, blankets, and playing mommy. It is sweet to watch, and sometimes General gets to be the baby. Here he is minding his own business, getting attacked with burp cloths, blankets and hugs. This first picture is my favorite. Mr. G has accepted his position as lowest on the totem pole and knows that if he messes with Sophie at all, dad shoves him downstairs and doesn't give him any love. So he takes it like a man and lets her precede. What a fabulous big brother. Thanks Mr. G.




Here I am in a cameo shot. Chris was taking the picture. She is giving him a hug.



Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Jessica said...

These are HYSTERICAL and so sweet!!!

Dave & Chels said...

General is such a good sport. I love that dog...and Sophie is a crack up. I love the strange sleeping pictures. B's only been in nursury twice, so he hasn't picked up any bad (or good) habits. Yet, I'm sure!

Katie said...

We love letting the kids ride on the dogs back - well we get to hold them over them, it's more work for us than it is for the dogs - but General is awesome. Ran into a lady on the rec path the other day that had a mastiff puppy (but hers was a neopolitan) - gotta love them! Recipes you want to share, please send them my way, I would be thrilled!!!