Friday, September 12, 2008

I'm so glad when daddy gets home


Kid #1 and #2 get really excited when I say dad is home. Most of the time, General can hear the truck or the car as it pulls in, so he is always aware. Sophie isn't that keen yet, but as soon as I say it, they bolt for the door, and wait at the landing for him to open the door. The cutest part to me is that Sophie kind of squats down to get a look out of the window of the downstairs door. Most days she takes a tail whack to the face from General because of the close proximity, but she never let's it get her down. The other picture I took showed her looking down for him, but it caught Big G with his tail up showing his manhood parts and I didn't want to gross anyone out.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: