Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Am I a horrible mother?

I put Sophie in her chair with her boppy (her word for paci) and put on her Baby DaVinci movie to get her ready for her nap. I thought I would give her 10 minutes, start to catch up on some blogging and then put her in her room for her nap. Usually, she won't let me be on the computer for more than a few minutes, so I was happily blogging away. I looked down at the time and realized it was later than the ten minutes I had allotted myself. Looked out and saw my little sweetheart had fallen asleep on the couch. Those baby Einstein videos are great for a number of reasons, but my favorite is that they play only classical music, which knocks me out every time and sit with her and watch. I guess it did the same for her today too! Oh, BTW, she is kind of over Elmo now and is back into her Baby Einstein movies. Good thing I have all 26 or something.
General has got the right idea too! I think I will go join them!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Golfersfamily said...

If you think that is being a horrible mother, then thank goodness you live in Montana and aren't here to see me put Dalton down for a nap in front of the tv most days. It is the only real tv time he gets and it is the ONLY way I can ever get anything done. What did the pioneers do? I remember my mom saying that her mom would give her a pasta strainer and a box of nails. She'd put the nails in the holes for hours. Safe huh?