Did Chris take an Elk last weekend? Almost. He took one last step to get around a tree and snapped a branch and spooked the would-be Cow. Maybe this will open up an opportunity for a Bull. BTW, in case you didn't know (because I didn't at first) a male Elk is a Bull, a female Elk is a cow. Not to be confused with Doe and Deer, a female deer, and a Buck, or male deer. Study up now, because future posts will refer only to proper names. Here Chris delights us with a self portrait of himself and his camp. Don't worry though, he still has plenty of weeks to find that big one. My deep freeze meat storage is gettin' low, no pressure honey.








1 comment:
Wait - did that make sense? Did I just say Jon wanted to neck with Chris? Too much sugar today. He would love to hunt with Chris - I'll be more clear in the future, I promise!! Otherwise things can get pretty scary...
Post a Comment