Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Girl time

Chris took this picture of Sophie. It is her pooh-pooh book for when we try to use the potty. Now there is NO DOUBT she is a BALDWIN.

Sophie and I have been building forts to pass our time at home. Actually, the weather has been warm enough (high 30's low 40's) to go on walks with Gunner. That has been nice, because I have had a bad case of cabin fever. Plus, Chris starts school again tomorrow:(((((( and Gunner is getting old enough where he is on a decent schedule and I can take the kids outside. Here is a pic of Sophie and the fort.



General never wants to be left out, so he got his head underneath. I guess he didn't read the girls only sign.



Some self portraits, which I seem to love these days. I have to do them, or else I would never have any pictures of the kids and me. Oh, I forgot to mention that Sophie has had a bed upgrade. She now sleeps on a queen. We debated and even went and looked at toddler beds, but decided that a queen could grow with her...forever, and it would be good for guests too.


Gunner seems huge and I can't wait to see what he weighs today at his 2 month appt. He isn't laughing yet, but he smiles and is generally a super easy, happy baby.

2 comments:

Katie said...

Oh good! I'm not the only one doing the self-portraits, because, like you said, otherwise there would be no pictures of me with Galina!

Gunner is getting big! I'm glad he's an easy baby for you :)

The forts look fun - General is hilarious!

Jennifer said...

I never did the self portraits and really regret it, oh well:(
Yay for the big girl bed!!
Don't you just love girl time, I know we do?!Poor Aaron.