Thursday, January 8, 2009

He's made me a liar

So, Gunner was sleeping well. Not so much these last few days. I guess that is the life of a 2 month old! Sigh. Yesterday it seemed like he was up all day and still only slept 4 hours at night and the day before he was only sleeping like 2 hours for his naps. Frustrating. Sophie is still not so much napping either which makes me...unpleasant...you might say. When I am tired, I am pretty much a witch. I am surprised Chris is still around! Ha, just kidding. He has been great when I get pissy and tired. He starts school next week again so I am trying to gear up for that. On the up side, we are blessing Gunner this Sunday and Tracy and the fam will be here for the weekend. Hopefully, the weather will permit travel. Not much else going on these days. Sophie still has way too much energy, and is too clever for her own good.

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Wish we could be there. We need to get our summer plans in order!!

B Charming said...

I like "witchy"

Katie said...

2 months of good sleep is nothing to sneeze at with a newborn - you'll get back to it.