Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Gunner's two month appointment

Gunner's Doc said he looks great, which we knew:) He weighs 11 lbs 9 ounces and was 21 1/2 inches long. That part was weird because the hospital said he was 21 1/2 inches at birth. Then at one week at the doc's office, they said they measure a little shorter and said he was 19 1/2 long. So, I don't know who is right, but he has grown 2 inches. She also said that this is the most inaccurate measurement they have. According to the percentiles, he is about in the 25th for weight, height and head. These numbers made Chris unhappy. He wants the tallest boy and girl in the world. The doc tried to reassure him that he is only 2 months old and not to worry, but he is. He also got shots today and when I got to enrichment tonight, he screamed non stop and has not been a happy boy. I hope the batteries in the swing don't run out because that is the only thing keeping him from screaming. NOT looking forward to tonight's sleep.

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

He is growing beautifully, got to love the swing(Olivia doesn't)! Aaron still thinks that the girls will be at least 5'10". I was worried about our sleep last night too, we have a sick baby girl but she slept pretty good.

Dave & Chels said...

I hated shot days, too. Infant's tylenol was my best friend.

Katie said...

The odds are definitely in his favor to be a big boy - Brian was a slow-go-er...Don't frett. I'm sorry your nights have been so rough, coupled with cabin fever. I'll hope for warm weather for you (relatively speaking...) so you can keep getting out of the house!