Sunday, January 18, 2009

Could it be?

It seems like lately, if I blog something about Gunner, he does the opposite. So, I don't want to post that he slept really good last night, because I don't want to jinx it. I am hoping we are on the upturn because I can't handle not sleeping much longer. I know I say that and obviously will handle it as long as I have to, but I don't think I will still be married at the end if I don't start sleeping more. I guess it would be appropriate to give a shout out to Chris for putting up with me. He has been sick for 2 weeks, but has taken shifts and hasn't threatened the big "D"...yet:) Here he is with Gunner takin' a snooze. I'm thinking they look pretty much like father and son.
A little close up of my little guy
Phoebe got Gunner this ultra cool sleeper and it says it is a 9 month sleeper. It is fitting little G pretty good at 2 1/2 months.
Sophie has really been a doll with Gunner too. She has become very helpful and loves to put his paci in and push his swing when the batteries were dead the other day. She is always wanting to kiss him and loves to crawl up on the gym and give him hugs.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Phoebe said...

Okay, the sizing MUST be off. On the other hand, he really does look like a big baby, despite what the doctors say:)