At the time of this photo, she had 4 sippie cups going. 2 milk, 1 water, and 1 tang for the Vitamin C. She would go to the fridge and get at least three out at a time. I stopped her at two this time. This is her cheese face still.
Still working on it.
General the Vacuum. Sophie dumped her noodles and General decided to help her clean up. I go through sooooo many clorox wipes with this dog around. He can reach everything. He is a handy cleaner-upper though. That is why he just follows her around when she eats. She will eventually drop what she is eating or just give it to him. He must have been right next to the table for this shot because he's got noodles on his back.
5 days ago







4 comments:
I love her cheese face, she is so big. We miss you all.
hhmmmmm. uh uh
Oh General. Love him. Sophie is cute, too. :) That pic of her pumping is fantastic.
I love your dog! I want him!
Post a Comment