Sunday, January 25, 2009

We're back

No, we didn't go anywhere. I wish I could. Right now, I can get to Vegas (NON-STOP) for 30$ each way. I need a serious kid-free vaca. Anyway, Chris' mom came up from Texas to come help out with the kids and to delay the inevitable craziness that I call my life. Gunner, not unlike his father, has a serious gas problem. So between only going 2-3 hours between feedings at night and waking up between these times because of gas, I am forming a nice relationship with the nighttime. I would like to break this relationship...like now! If there are any of you out there who have had a colic or gassy baby, what did you do? Mylicon sucks. Have tried the homeopathic colic disolvable tablets, they are ok. So, I haven't really been up to blogging much. But he is still very cute and we love him nonetheless.

Here is a car seat cover that Chris' mom (Gaga) made.

My two lovin' each other
Here's my little guy gettin' all big 'n stuff.
Gaga and Soph

5 comments:

B Charming said...

All I see are little blue question marks where I should see photos of the following:
1. A fat baby
2. A little girl with a gravy mustache
3. The world's biggest dog with a noodle back
4. A hunting husband hunkered down in a snowy.....thing of outdoorsmanship
5. A very pink bedroom strewn with small undies and feathers. Oh, and a giant dog
6. Kitchen table showcasing cookies, a big electric mixer, a random plate of noodles, and small eyes peering from downlow, but also that dog sniffing everything.

Robyn said...

You can't see the pics?

Phoebe said...

No pictures here either.

About Gunner-are you still nursing? Have you changed your diet? Calvin was fussy if I ate nuts or Chocolate. He grew out of it after a while, but I had to give them up for a few months.

Phoebe said...

I am wishing I could go to Vegas for $30 each way-I would meet you there!

Rachel said...

With Isa and Luke I had to stop eating dairy and chocolate. With Isaac, I just should of stopped eating because he is allergic to everything.
My 3 babies cried every night for hours for the first 12-14 weeks, then they stopped. Good Luck. I learned to let them cry and walk away for a moment before I lost my sanity.