Sunday, January 11, 2009

Our Weekend

Tracy, my sister, came over from Coeur D' Alene this weekend for Gunner's baby blessing at church. Luckily, the weather warmed up enough for them to make it over the passes from Idaho to Montana. These pictures are in no particular order, but we had a good time and wish they could have stayed longer. Sophie really liked having other people around that weren't as boring as mom and dad.

Sophie jumping on Rhett
Sophie enjoyed rough housing with Rhett and Kyle
Post blessing pic

NOT liking my arms in these pics folks, but we are working on it.




Saturday night we went to Old Chicago's, one of our favorite restaurants, and Sophie showed off how much she likes ranch dressing.

Kendall and Rhett and Tim's chin

Cheeeese! And an orange balloon.

My favorite. Me and Tim

Tim, Kendall, Cole, Rhett, Kyle, Tracy and her new braces, Kyle and Chris

Sophie with Dad's boots on



More rough housing with the boys



Hugs

The man of the day, Mr. Gunner P.

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

He is growing so fast, what are his current stats. Glad ya'll had a fun family weekend, makes us miss you more!!

Robyn said...

We have his 2 month appointment on tuesday...a week late. I know, he is almost fitting in 6 month stuff. I will post his stats

B Charming said...

you are so cute in those photos! LOVE the pearls!

Kellyry said...

So great to see your face & those of your little family. Adorable! I look forward to catching up on what you've been up to.

(I LOVE the song Country Road - so great to hear it as I browse. :-)