We moved Sophie's crib from the wall months ago because she would kick the wall. Now, she can climb out like she has been doing it for years. I caught her in the act after putting her back twice. She would be turning her door nob 20 seconds after I put her down. She didn't even care that I caught her, just kept on. So I now have her in her room, with the mattress out of the crib on the floor, the fans out of the room (she can plug those in too) and every climbing option has been removed. There is also a kid proof (we'll see how long that lasts) door knob on the inside and she hasn't come out yet. I knew it was coming soon, but I am not ready for it. Anyone out there have any advice for what worked for you? 22 months going on 5.










1 comment:
Hysterical pics!!
Post a Comment