To say that Chris is getting excited about bow
season would be the understatement of the year.
He has been scouting some state land and I hope
that he gets something on opening day. But he won't.
Plus, he still could go for other 'big game' animals to
fill his tag. As long as he is done before the baby comes
right?
6 days ago











2 comments:
Robbie: WOW!!! Your Blog is great...wonderful....spectacular. I have had a "blog" described to me, but I am VERY impressed. I will now really need to check my emails regularly, and your BLOG everyday. This will be great when Dad and I are on our mission, and we probably should set one up also. And of course, guess who will do the work to do that? lol You are so smart to have guessed "your Dad". He will need some help from you on setting it up, however.
I loved your pictures and comments. I think I could come to really like "Blogging". Who would have thought............?
I am glad all is well with you, Sweetie, and it helps to make me sleep well at night.
Dad and I read through your entire Blog today, and he is helping me respond. He loves it too...says the pictures are WONDERFUL.
We are having a ward campout tonight also. Tim and the boys are spending the night, but Dad and I and Tracy and Kendall are coming home. Dad and I are old, and Kendall has Volley ball practice. All of the auxillaries are supposed to be doing a skit...butI told the Activities director that I did a little "song and Dance" each sunday when conducting Relief Society, and that will have to suffice.
How did you enjoy the Olympics Volleyball? Pretty awesome.
We have turned in our Mission papers to the Bishop, and he said to contact the Stake President for that interview. Then I guess he sends in the papers to Salt Lake. YEEHAW......here we go.
Love you Sweetie.....:)
Will talk soon. Love, Mom and Dad
Hey Rob,
I love the added musical effect. As mom said, this would be a great way for us to keep in touch while they are gone. We all blog!!!!!Kendall did not make the team. She was initially disappointed, she thought she had done pretty well, but, she has moved on, and is going to try tennis in the spring. For now, it's all football all the time. Cole Rhett and Kyle are all playing. LOL, Tracy
Post a Comment