She grabbed a Q-tip off of the counter and put it immediately up to her eye. I couldn't believe it. I use them to get the mascara off around my eyes and she was copying me.
She was poking it in there pretty far, so I had to take it away quickly, but she loves to be in the bathroom with me when I get ready. What a little cutie.

So she can eat her cheese and apples without General in her face. She is constantly on the move and responds very well to music. She loves Popcorn popping and Old Mac Donald. She especially loves it when Daddy sings it to her. They do all the hand signs and it is the cutest thing. We are off to Idaho for the weekend. One more weekend together before hunting season. Chris is telling people that I have already gotten out my ash and sack cloth. I believe the correct terminology is hunting widow. I bear my burdens with gladness, because it is fun to see him get soooo excited.














1 comment:
I think Jon has mentioned to me about 42 times that it is opening season for dove hunting today. Like I didn't hear it the first forty. Sadly, there aren't any places near to put in a good hunt.
Post a Comment