Friday, August 8, 2008

Pickles...really?


Sophie doesn't eat a variety of food. Yogurt, eggs,
cheese, an occasional hot dog. Pizza of course, it's in her genes. Anyway,
I have been on a "toasted cheeser" kick lately. That is what most
everyone else calls a grilled cheese. Well, you can't go wrong with sour dough
bread, good, sharp Tillamuck cheese and some pickle spears. The perfect
after sunday meal. My mom and dad still make it most every sunday. So, I have
been eating them for lunch this week and much to my surprise, my little Soph LOVES
pickles!!! She ate 2 1/2 spears the other day and I can't believe it. She
won't each church potato pearls but she like pickles. What a nut! Who's kid is this?

If you haven't ever made one,
do it. You won't be dissapointed.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Dave & Chels said...

Yummmmeeeeee baby. Are you guys watching the olympics? We just finished fencing and are still wondering who would let their kids learn that. Did you get the shorts? Oh yeah, chels says you look super cute with the short hair.

Dave

Golfersfamily said...

Your blog looks beautiful! You look so great too. That mountain air does wonders huh? I am so jealous of all of your cool friends up there (after all, I know you had cool friends down here, so they'd have to bee almost as cool too right?). I missssss you and am glad that everything is going so well! Sophie is amazing and growing up so big! I do wonder if the new baby is going to be named after some Civil War General or something...I'm going to have to place my bet.

Robyn said...

Yeah, we tivo the Olympics, and have been watching most of the day. Funny you should comment on fencing or the "saber" event. I watched it for like 2 minutes and thought to myself ,"what a lame sport." It is like gloried tag. Tag, got ya. Hope I didn't offend any!!! But really, all that technology and yelling and the people watching can't even tell who hit who first.

Tracy said...

Of coarse she likes pickles, it's in her blood. I must say, that was a nice example of the perfect toasted cheeser!!!!