Just wanted to take a picture for Gaga to show her how cute Sophie looks in one of the many dress that she got her back at Christmas. She is so tall that she is already wearing 3T in dresses and tops. That long body just like daddy. She wouldn't pose alone and she has her usual, "oh the camera is out, let me make a weird, awkward face." I just measured her today on the wall in our closet, like I do every month, and according to my measurements, she has grown almost an inch in the last month. She has been very observant, and when I say 'let's measure you' she stands very tall and pushes her heels right up to wall. She says purple and blue well now, as I have moved onto colors with her. She loves to color and will pull me off the couch or from whatever I am doing (but let's be honest, it is mostly off the couch, because of my 'condition' known as pregnancy) and makes me sit on the kitchen floor while she colors. She is getting pushy! We like her.
This is just a little pumpkin roll that I whipped up. I was scared that I wasn't going to be able to roll it and all that but it was easier than I thought. It is quite good and I think I might go have some as soon as this post is done. I hope you'll appreciate the staging. I asked Chris to take a picture for me and he didn't zoom, got a bunch of mail and trash, as well as dirty dishes in the picture. So I took my own picture. He is not blog worthy yet.
Ok, so in this picture, Sophie locked me on the porch. I was on the phone with Chris, and she kept playing in General's water and food bowl, so I put her in the house and slid the door shut because she was not happy with me, so I could hear him. The next thing I know, I try to open the door and it was locked. Luckily, Chris was on his way home and I was only out there for 10 minutes. Sophie kept looking at me and we made faces and she licked the glass and tried to open the door, to no avail. I called Chris back and told him, so when he got home he laughed as he saw me sitting on the deck, and said that I had to blog this for sure. I won't let this happen again, because if she did it to me and I didn't have a phone we would have been in trouble. Good times.






6 comments:
Hilarious! That is the great kind of moment you want to remember and embarrass her with the re-telling of when she's on dates someday.
For some reason, my computer won't show the pics though...
I'm just sitting here cracking up. The randomness adds to the funniness. Too bad you didn't get pics of her licking the glass...or did you? My computer won't show the pics either.
I wonder why you aren't able to see the pictures. Anyone else not seeing pictures either?
No pics on mine either, just a little white box with a red x in it...
Robbie...I can see the pictures. Hilarious. Sophie takes after her Dad AND Grandpa. Good girl.
:)
I see no pics, either. I'll just rely on your fabulous descriptions.
Post a Comment