
Here is my scrapbook closet. It is just that, a closet. It has been
truly neglected and I have many times apologized. But the choice between a nice, relaxing nap or scrapping was never even a question. Naps always won. Scrapping with Sophie awake is NOT an option. Thus I am blogging while she sleeps. Also, night time didn't work because I have work and
YW's two nights a week, and with Chris in school and working full time, we kind of like spending our evening together when our little precious goes to bed. However, now that my restless legs have kicked in, I am trying to be as tired at night as possible so I can get some decent sleep, so Sophie doesn't get impatient, mean mommy in the mornings. That means no more mid afternoon naps.
BOOOOOOO. But let's face it, if I sit and watch TV to relax and rest, I will fall asleep. They don't call them lazy boys for nothing. So I have rededicated myself to catching up on my
scrapbooking. I am only a year behind, but have pictures printed until
dec of 2007. Just need to sit and get it done...and not order any
more fruit to can.
Yeiks. BTW, this has to be the smallest scrap area ever!!! I can sit on my exercise ball in the middle and touch either side. On the positive side, everything is within arms reach.
1 comment:
Impressive. Unfortunatelyf or my children, they will have nothing scrapbooked. Oh well. I guess that is what Shutterfly is for.
Post a Comment