Sunday, August 3, 2008

Three months to go


Here are some pictures of me
pregnant the 2nd time around.
Thanks Emily for asking for some,
because I think these are the first
ones I have taken. What a slacker.
Here is a front view with an interesting
face going on by me. I do want to
mention how much I love basketball
shorts when I am pregnant. In fact,
besides Sunday dress up day, you would
be hard pressed to find me in anything else.

Oh, and just in case you didn't
know, this one is a boy. One of each.
Yipppeeeeee.

Some questions you might be wondering...
Did I have a feeling about what we were having before the ultrasound?...No.
Was this pregnancy different than with your first pregnancy?...No.
Are you excited to have a boy?...Yes.
Is your husband excited to have a boy?...Uh, yeah! Understatement of the year.
Is Sophie excited for the baby?...She has no idea what is going on.
Will I birth this child at home like most of my ward at church?...Uh, NO!
What will you name child #2?...We have a name but Chris won't let me tell. Doesn't want it to get stolen. Not much chance of that happening but I will comply.
Did Chris pick out the name?...Yes, first and middle.
Am I enjoying pregnancy?...Yes, I ride Sophie and general around on the bike at least once a day, then we walk in the stroller at least once a day. I forget sometimes that I am pregnant and will start to run somewhere or wonder why I can't fit in that tight space, then it hits me. I am 7 months pregnant. Oh yeah!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Phoebe said...

Still sassy I see. Cute Hair.

Robyn said...

Thanks. I try to be as sassy as possible.

Tracy said...

You don't be a mother of 1 1/2, and exercise, cook, can and look put together.

Katie said...

Absolutely gorgeous - feelin' ya on the basketball shorts, Brian had to fight me for his shorts, and everyone on the base recognizes me in one of his A&M t-shirts, it's all about comfort.

The Lukes said...

Congrats! You look amazing. I hope you're still feeling well. :)